Station House 726


Station House 726 in Puyallup, WA was originally built in 1924 as an Elks Lodge, since then it has been owned by several different groups until it was recently purchased by Pierce County Professional Firefighters in 2012. Several upgrades have been done with many more to come in the future. It has a long history that is evident in the character of the building. It makes an excellent venue for whatever event is being planned. Hosted in the past have been banquets, ceremonies, weddings, and holiday parties. There are several different rooms available to make it an all in one event.

Union Hall Rooms:
Union Bar: Occupancy 101
Auditorium: Occupancy 377
Stage: Occupancy 56
Chapel: Occupancy 125

427 North Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371

Copyright &copy 2017; Pacific Grill Events & Catering